Founder at Serving Skill
Views:862 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Analyst - Pricing & Risk Assessment - Insurance (0-3 yrs)
Designation: Analyst - Pricing & Risk Assessment (700095)
Years of experience: 0 to 2
Salary Range: INR to (Annual)
To develop pricing model and cash flow based on the product requirements and filing new products with the Regulator.
- To prepare File & Use document for IRDA filing.
- To prepare the query response under product filings for IRDAI.
- To provide necessary support to IT team for setting new product/modification of existing products and features in the system and developing calculators for the system as and when required.
- To test the implementation of products in SIS and Ingenium.
- To assist in formulating the Long Term Business Plan.
- To perform risk assessment & pricing
- To assist in the process of product filing
- To provide support for system development
Specific Authorities (Financial & Non Financial): NA
Key Performance Indicators:
- 100% Accuracy in preparing File & Use document for IRDAI product filing.
- 100% Accuracy in building model and cash-flows.
Qualifications: To be a graduate and must have cleared minimum 4-5 actuarial papers.
- Risk Assessment
- Actuarial Technical Expertise
- Modelling Tools
- Regulatory knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Growth through Differentiation Definition
- Building Talent and Teams Definition
- Customer centricity
IT: Data & System related discussions
Operations and Claims: Policy & claim related information
IRDAI: For regulatory queries or feedback on different regulations
Peers in other organizations: For various developments in the actuarial field.