Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:2056 Applications:523 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Analyst - Pension Funds - Investment Solutions (1-3 yrs)
- Investment Solution Analyst,is part of the Portfolio Solution team for a multi-asset class investing group, for a Global Asset Manager. The Portfolio Solution team designs and develops comprehensive investment management solutions customized to meet clients- investment objectives and constraints.
- These solutions offer a tailored menu of strategies and services, including markets expertise, asset allocation, and risk management and the team has been constructing and managing multi-asset class portfolios across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- The successful candidate would become a member of the Portfolio Management Team within Portfolio Solutions, responsible for the design, management, and communication of multi-asset class portfolios. This role is highly analytical, focusing on developing, investing, managing and communicating customized portfolio solutions for clients.
Core responsibilities include:
1. Prepare liability analysis for defined benefit pension plans based on seriatim actuarial data under a variety of economic assumption sets.
2. Assist in asset/liability modeling for current clients and prospects
3. Support in content development involving client and prospect presentation books, request for proposals, and other liability-related analyses
Other required skills/experience :
A. Master's degree or equivalent with a specialization or focus in mathematics, finance or actuarial science.
B. Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
C. Detail oriented and meticulous, strong quantitative and analytical skills
D. Excellent writing and communication skills
E. Strong interest in the financial markets, actuarial science and a good investment sense/commercial instinct.