Recutment Management at AOS
Views:2649 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:497
Analyst - Operations - BFSI (2-13 yrs)
Designation: Operations Analyst
Onsite and Permanent
Job description :
- Have an in depth understanding of the mechanics, practical applications and processing Credit, Swap, Futures and FX products.
- Mitigating risk by ensuring timely completion and reporting of all trade.
- Supporting operational infrastructure for new and existing trade route.
- Resolving position/market value/trade discrepancies vs executing and prime brokers
- Break reconciliation and investigation between firm portfolio and prime broker
- Resolving portfolio manager position and trade queries
- Interacting and managing relationship with the internal trading groups and prime brokers
- Cash management.
Qualifications/Skills Required :
- Graduate Degree or above is preferred
- Relevant experience in equity operations / support
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Quick learner, Detail oriented; Demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others.