Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:218 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Analyst - Operational Risk Modelling - Model Strategy & Data Analytics Team - BFSI (1-4 yrs)
Operational Risk Analytics is a key member of the Model Strategy & Data Analytics team and will have the responsibility for all the Operational Risk models. The role will cover several aspects of model development, model execution and reporting, as well as ensuring adherence to internal policies and procedures, and key regulatory requirements.
Major Duties :
- Responsible for the execution of the Operational Risk capital models, internal ICAAP and capital allocation models, and resolving complex issues during the process
- Support the team in the development of Operational Risk models and Fraud models and related analyses. Additionally, support the team in the development of data visualization dashboards, machine learning models and natural language processing analytics using non-financial risk data.
- Responsible in the production of regulatory reports, and internal operational loss reports/dashboards to business unit managers as and when required
- Responsible for the automation of data analytics dashboards (using Power BI/R Shiny), excel automation using VBA Macros, and model documentation automation (using LateX)
- Evaluate existing model framework, assess model enhancement needs and pitch ideas in accordance with the industry leading practices.
- Work with other risk and compliance teams (quality assurance, model validation, audit etc.) to ensure that the model framework is consistent with the regulatory and internal policy and guidelines.
Skills Required :
- Strong statistical modeling skills
- Knowledge of probability distributions, monte-carlo simulations, copulas etc.
- Strong scripting skills in R, Python or equivalent (R is preferred)
- Expertise in Tableau, Power BI etc. for data visualization projects is plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of model governance, model validation, monitoring, and regulatory guidance
Only Masters can apply.