Consultant at Gi Group (Elixir Consulting)
Views:1021 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Analyst - Model Validation - Bank (1-2 yrs)
We have an excellent opportunity with one of our Banking client for Mumbai Goregaon east Location.
Interested candidates can share their CV to the below email id
- Please carefully review the position requirements before submitting a potential candidate for consideration.
For additional details regarding submission eligibility and payment terms, please refer to your contract. Only submissions from agencies with current service contracts in place will be considered.
- The Model/Anlys/Valid Analyst II is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations.
- Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Develops, enhances, and validates the methods of measuring and analyzing risk, for all risk types including market, credit and operational. Also, may develop, validate and strategize uses of scoring models and scoring model related policies.
- Leads project in terms of development, programming, integration, testing, and validation of models.
- Provides analytical support on analysis and benchmarking.
- Prepares business as usual and ad-hoc reports in accordance with the Risk Management Teams priorities and requirements, running integrity checks on the reports and checking key numbers from other independently created reports.
- Participates in a project of constant improvement of risk analytics, modeling and validation systems and optimization of reports.
- Works on constant improvement of reporting system and optimization of Credit MIS Reports.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Demonstrated programming (SAS, SQL, R, etc.). Knowledge of tools like VBA preferable.
- Basic knowledge of secured/unsecured banking products and US banking.
- Good communication skill to communicate technical information verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven analytical skills, with the ability to identify root causes and trends and anticipate horizon issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 0-2 years experience in model implementation/validation/development preferable.
- Bachelor- s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.