Vice President Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:421 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Analyst - Mergers & Acquisition Advisory (3-4 yrs)
Our client is a leading group in India & the position is for their Credit Company division
Position vacant :
Designation: Analyst - M&A Advisory
Experience : 3 -4 years
Qualification : MBA/CA with 3-10 years of prior relevant experience in Investment Banking / Debt Capital Markets / Corporate Finance & M&A Advisory space with one of the big 4 / boutique IB firms, banks or NBFCs preferred
CTC : 18-20 Lakhs
Location : MUMBAI AT BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX (BKC). Candidates only from Mumbai to apply.
Mandatory requirements :
MERGER & ACQUISITIONS (ADVISORY) IS THE KEY JOB ROLE RELATED FOR THIS POSITION.CANDIDATES ONLY WITH PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN THIS DOMAIN TO APPLY.
Job Description :
- Assist senior team members in transaction from origination pitch stage to transaction execution & closure stage
- Prepare Pitch-Books and other transaction marketing materials like teasers, presentations.
- Prepare financial models & valuation analysis
- Perform financial analysis of target companies & industry peer companies.
- Coordinate and engage with clients for transaction data and ongoing discussions
- Regularly interact / communicate with potential investors and other advisors and develop lasting relationships with mid level and senior / Cxo level officials
- Handling queries from banks / prospective investors for ongoing transactions and maintaining relations with such investors / banks / Financial institutions.
- Monitor select industry for current events, valuations, financials and market intelligence.
- Assist other colleagues with various client coverage initiatives.
- Candidate to progressively graduate towards independent end-to-end transaction execution & client management with minimal senior support
Job Requirements :
- Deep knowledge of accounting, financial statements analysis, financial modelling, valuation analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications like EXCEL, PPT, Word
- Familiarity with applicable RBI & SEBI regulations
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients professionally
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Prior experience of handling relations with PSU / private banks, NBFCs, AIFs, mutual funds, private equity funds would be considered as plus