HR Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:156 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Analyst - Market Research - IT (5-7 yrs)
Analyst - Market Research
Domain Expertise (US P&C Insurance):
- Identify ReSource Pro capability gaps within the P&C Insurance Carries space and come up with recommendations for diversification across the policy life cycle.
- Work closely with the product development team for new offerings and enhancing existing products.
Market Research :
- Keep an eye out on competitor movements through research and provide inputs for RSP to maintain competitive edge.
- Develop business case and advocate organic investments for Insurance Practice. Work closely with the marketing team to support and develop content for thought leadership publication. Support diligence of potential acquisition targets, mature business and InsureTechs.
Business Growth :
- Work closely with Business development team, Operations advisory and Service delivery teams to support the sales pipeline.
- Use market data and analytics to identify the right business opportunities for the company to chase. Identify new areas of opportunities arising from the challenges faced by insurance carriers.
Managing Projects :
- Project manage all Carrier Practice projects. Act as a PMO for new offerings and services development involving multiple stakeholders and departments. Support the sales team with project managing the sales pipeline. Have intermediate to advance proficiency with MS Office Tools.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in management consulting role supporting US P&C Insurance Carrier Practices
- Prior work experience in strategy or management consulting with a demonstrated knowledge in P&C Insurance
- Exposure to BPO outsourcing model within P&C Insurance domain
- Demonstrated structured and critical thinking
- Structured communication (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated Problem solving and lateral thinking
- Advance MS Office proficiency (PPT,EXL,WORD,SHAREPOINT)
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and utmost discretion.