Senior Consultant at Randstad India
Views:3855 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Analyst - Market Research - Chemical Firm (1-2 yrs)
1. Reporting to the Marketing Research Manager.
2. Working on Research Projects through
- Searching and analyzing pre-existing studies from relevant sources.
- Gathering particular types of data by using the best research methodologies.
- Assembling the data researched into existing templates.
- Documentation and storing data in a relevant fact base.
- Creation of compelling, insightful reports for end-use by providing a summary of the key learning by in-depth analysis.
3. Prepare and maintain a network of secondary and industry resources to give way to knowledge-based development.
4. Gain in-depth knowledge of target markets. Ability to quickly develop insight of the market in more essential rather than Definitive industry knowledge.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.