Research Associate at Antal International
Views:765 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Analyst - Market Entry Strategy - Global Process Control Equipment Supplier (1-4 yrs)
We are helping one of our clients, which is a Global process control equipment supplier all over the world, to enhance their presence in India. We are helping our client to increase share in Indian steel companies and to carry out a market assessment, market entry strategy and to access market potential in large Indian Steel Plants in India
For that Mavensworld is looking for passionate and hardworking professionals to work as Analyst - Market Entry to carry out a market assessment and entry strategy
1. To organize meetings and interviews with potential clients.
2. Consult clients on their business issues (throughout the entire process) to help optimize marketing communication, product portfolios, and other aspects of new and existing product offerings.
3. Consult with market research/marketing functions at our clients to help them make the best decisions possible by learning to provide clear and actionable recommendations.
4. Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
5. Must have a passion for learning new quantitative/qualitative research methodologies
6. Strong communication skills with the ability to align the organization on complex technical decisions
7. High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach their maximum potential
8. Oversharp Candidates with Quantitative Market Research experience would be preferred
9. Experience with Steel background will be preferred.
10 Should understand client requirement and can covey the client's value proposition to the potential customers
11. Ability to work in a strict timeline without day to day guidelines
12. Ability to build networks and reach out to the senior leadership teams with extensive communication skills is required.
- Exposure to the Indian Steel market will be preferable.
- B-School MBA with an engineering background is required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.