Senior Consultant at NovoTree Minds Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:45 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Analyst/Manager/Senior Manager - Compliance (2-10 yrs)
- 2-10 years of experience into IT SOX, IT Audits, ITGC testing
- B.Tech, M.Tech, BE, MBA or similar qualification.
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), or similar professional certification preferred.
- Firm understanding of information technology, including IT process, IT general controls, as well as COSO and COBIT frameworks.
- Good technical knowledge of Application security and Access Management
- Hands-on experience on Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI, etc.
- Planning & Scheduling IT Audits for the Zone in-scope.
- Managing IT SOX Audits with External Auditors
- Support Zone for IT controls implementation and remediation of design and operational issues
- Scheduling, reviewing and ensuring Zones provide timely self-assessment of IT Minimum Internal Control Standardswith high quality standards. Reviewing trend analysis of self-assessment and resolving any questions thereof.
- Maintenance of Master Data in SAP GRC (Control owner database).
- Create and maintain report on PowerBI to facilitate management review.
- Driving continuous compliance culture and ensuring all gaps are highlighted and closed on timely basis arising out of continuous Compliance monitoring
- Be enabler and regular interaction with zones to ensure the deficiencies are tracked and closed on timely basis.
- Driving validation and implementation of MICS automation Project to enable zones to achieve Standardization and Automation initiatives. Also identify Automation opportunity in control area and demonstrate efficiencies
- Lead trainings & staff awareness sessions
- To demonstrate a pragmatic approach to the task in hand and to promote and implement best practices across zones.
- To ensure an effective communication process is in place with line management and team members
- Provide input for team's performance objectives, performance appraisals for staff.
- Provide assistance in staff hiring, development, and mentorship.
- Flexible in taking up any other assignment as and when Leadership team requires support
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.