Analyst/Manager - Capital Markets & Fund Raising - BFS (5-11 yrs)
Capital Markets Analyst & Fund Raising Manager
- Manage the complete ambit of operations which includes Settlements , Corporate Action , data management , performance , cash management and accounting .
- Adhering to client requirements, manage Client relationship independently, work with the client organization well to ensure target scores are met in the account
- Be innovative and come up with ideas to drive efficiencies and growth across teams and for the company
- Support all business development related activities in the capital markets space for the organization
- Ensuring that the team is well equipped, well trained, and motivated to meet the SLAs
- Need to be a strong motivational leader and engage others to excel in their respective field of work.
- Effectively use the performance management tool to supporting employee development.
- Maintain open channels of communication and ensure efficient information flows across teams and relevant areas; establish strong contacts internally and externally.
Educational Qualifications / Work Experience:
- CA / MBA / CFA with 10 to 16 years overall experience with strong domain knowledge and experience in people management, including managing multiple teams
- At least 6-12 years' experience in managing operations in Investment Management domain specifically in the accounting space.
- Strong exposure to Client Management & Asset management scope
- Proven track record of leading operations within capital markets
- Preferred experience in Asset management , fund accounting , portfolio administration