Regional Recruiter at Agility
Views:1556 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Analyst - Logistics Solution (1-4 yrs)
Logistics Solution Analyst
Candidates based in UAE shall apply
Job Purpose :
To design and develop logistics solutions and translate them into proposals designed to accurately and effectively address clients- logistics service requirements while maximizing profit for Agility
- Financial Responsibilities
- Business Development Budget Set Targets
Position Reporting Line : Senior Analyst- Logistics Solutions
Geographical Coverage: - Dubai
- Receive customer inquiries by email, phone, or RFP/RFQ document. Review the information and gain a detailed and accurate understanding of the customer's requirements.
- Identify the key factors (key success factors) to take into consideration when developing the logistics solution in order to maximize the chances of customer acceptance of the proposal.
- Design and develop the logistics solution while keeping the key success factors in mind:
- Determine the overall capacity requirements of the customer in terms of number of pallets, bins, square meters, or cbm.
- Determine if said capacity requirements can be met by Agility's existing facilities. If yes, determine which facility will be the most suitable. Recommend the specific area within the facility.
- If the requirement of the customer cannot be met by an existing Agility facility, coordinate with warehouse brokers and logistics service subcontractors to find an alternative facility that will meet customer's requirements. Request quotes, shortlist and evaluate various facility options, identify and recommend the most suitable one.
- Design warehouse and racking layouts and elevations. Coordinate with the facilities department and racking vendors in order to develop a detailed AutoCAD plan of the warehouse and/or racking layout/design.
- Determine the correct number and type of personnel, equipment, tools, and consumables necessary to effectively and efficiently run the logistics operation.
- Evaluate IT requirements and determine the correct IT solution.
- Determine the most effective and efficient mode(s) of transportation.
- Determine the customs clearance and other documentation requirements necessary to import the customer's goods into the UAE and export them to the final destination.
- Price the logistics solution in an accurate and optimal manner
- Determine the total costs of the proposed logistics solution in terms of storage, handling, administration, IT, investment, and other costs.
- Evaluate different potential pricing structures/formats and recommend the most suitable one
- Suggest the appropriate selling price for the logistics solution
- Present the costs and recommended price to an internal audience made up of colleagues and senior management.
- Prepare and submit the logistics proposal
- Translate the logistics solution into a concise, accurate, and effective proposal designed to address all customer requirements and lead the customer into making a favorable purchase decision in favor of Agility.
- Format and package the logistics proposal into a professional and aesthetically pleasing document.
- Submit the logistics proposal to the customer
- Present the logistics solution to an external audience made up of customer key decision makers and other customer stakeholders
- Summarize the key points of the logistics solution
- Highlight the ways in which the logistics solution addresses the customer's requirements or solves the customer's logistics challenges
- Articulate the reasons why the customer should choose the proposed logistics solution
- Address any customer objections or questions related to the proposed logistics solution
- Aligning with Commercials Officer and responsible Sales POC for new customer's contracts and getting the storer key updated in CBM along with signed contract copies to both Billing and Operations team.
- Meeting the customer to understand the requirement in detail with the Sales POC
- Process mapping for Commercials- Warehousing and adhering to process.
- Support on technical solution presentations development
- Updating the Commercials tracker at every given point of time and CRM update whenever required
- Analyzing Sales reports and monitoring KPI Dashboards for Sales team
- Bachelors degree/pg or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Solutions/ Logistics
- 1 to 2 years of experience in warehouse operations
- Airfreight, Sea freight, and Road Transport processes and procedures experience will be an added advantage.
- Analytical skills for solution proposition
- Capacity planning and Productivity analysis
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
- Ability to communicate
Computer Skills : Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project and Visio
Be able to demonstrate the following :
- Ability to communicate freely in a professional manner with internal and external parties
- Flexible on timing and working hours to serve the critical role from a regional scope
- High energy and results-oriented approach
- Excellent client / management presentation skills
- Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Drive and resilience, particularly with regard to implementing strategy and managing development & change
- Proactive self-starter