Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:1831 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:399
Analyst - Investment Solutions - Multi Asset Management Firm (1-3 yrs)
A Global Financial Firm's Asset Management Division in looking for an Analyst to be part of its Multi Asset Investment Solutions team. This division designs and develops comprehensive investment management solutions customized to meet the investment objectives and relevant constraints of clients. These solutions bring together state-of-the-art techniques for multi-asset portfolio design and implementation and reflect proprietary research and analytics conducted by the team.
The successful candidate would serve on the Portfolio Management Team which is part of the division, working with a wide variety of global institutions such as pensions, endowments, foundations, not-for-profit hospitals, and insurance companies. The candidate would be responsible for many day-to-day responsibilities associated with designing, managing and monitoring existing client portfolios, as well as driving platform wide investment projects. This role is highly analytical and detail oriented.
Core responsibilities include -
- Lead portfolio management discussions, which includes portfolio and manager review, responding to clients investment-related questions, managing client investment needs, and proposing new strategies aimed at enhancing portfolio characteristics.
- Lead portfolio construction of complex, multi-asset class, and whole-of-wallet client portfolios, which includes running portfolio optimizations, constructing liability hedging portfolios, and research on investment management products.
- Daily oversight of client portfolios, which includes monitoring risk and performance and staying abreast of market trends and dynamics and how they may impact portfolios.
- Conduct research on new or existing investment strategies to evaluate or re-affirm their applicability across client portfolios from a portfolio construction perspective
- Interact with other teams across Asset Management including external manager selection and portfolio management teams
Other required skills/experience -
- Bachelors degree; Masters with a specialization in finance or economics or MBA degree preferred.
Looking for candidates with working experience in the Asset Management Industry with strong knowledge and exposure in the area Portfolio Analytics/Management, Asset/Portfolio Allocation/Investment Strategy.