Principal HR Consultant/Managing Director at HeadQuest Hiring Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:520 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Analyst - Investment Risk - Investment Analytics Team - Python/SQL - FinTech (1-5 yrs)
Investment Risk Analyst - Python SQL
This opportunity is with one of our clients which is a Fintech MNC, having global presence across 14 countries & workforce of 1300+.
We are looking for candidates having strong experience in Python & SQL and keen to pursue finance oriented roles.
Job Location : Mumbai
Shift Timing : 1PM-10PM
The Role :
- You will join a team that caters to the front offices of Global Asset Managers/Hedge Funds and work closely with portfolio managers and senior investment professionals. Here, we provide training on portfolio analytics and financial models.
- You will be leveraging this training and will work as an extension of the Client's Investment Analytics team, which is one of the largest asset management company in the US.
- The role spans across different aspects of investment analytics - analyzing complex scenarios, automating models in Python/SQL, creating dashboards using Tableau, etc.
- You are also expected to proactively engage with different stakeholders to ensure well-informed and timely decision-making by the client.
- You are required to take complete ownership of the deliverables and demonstrate high-quality standards with the utmost integrity.
- Modeling of financial instruments
- Directly work with the Investment Analytics team of a US-based asset management company
- Use a variety of analytical tools such as Python, SQL, and Tableau to carry out analysis and derive conclusions
- Work on long-term automation projects for certain tasks
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and take complete ownership of tasks assigned by the Client's portfolio management and investment teams
- Prioritize and execute multiple assignments including adhoc assignments within tight deadlines
- Ensure adherence to high-quality standards and industry best practices established
Skills Required :
- 1-4 years of experience using Python and SQL in the Banking and Financial Services domain
- Demonstrate a high level of quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel, VBA macros
- Hands-on experience in handling large data sets and use of Python/SQL for data analysis
- Good understanding of financial markets and instruments
- Any experience with Tableau & other BI tools is preferred
- Ability to work individually and collaborate with financial engineers
- Excellent communication skills to convey analysis and insights to the clients/portfolio managers located in New York, HK, and London
Academic Qualifications :
- Master's or bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, data science, computer engineering, or related fields
- Relevant certification in Python and SQL is a strong advantage
- Any progress towards the CFA certification is preferred
If you are keen to apply for this role & would like to hear from immediately, then kindly send your below details :
Current City :
Current CTC :
Notice Period :
Expected CTC :