Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:1874 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Analyst - Investment Banking (1-5 yrs)
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the leadership team in conducting & taking lead in industry research, market mapping and preparing mandate pitches.
- The candidate will be part of an end- to- end deal making cycle for multiple sell- side/buy side mandates.
- Strong interest and awareness of the markets, investment activities, key players in their respective sector.
- Strong understanding of financial statements
- Independently prepare deal collaterals like IM, model, teasers, pitchbooks etc.
- Lead deal cycle and act as primary touch point - (data-rooms, due-diligence, transaction documents, meetings etc.)
- Extremely high proficiency in PowerPoint and excel.
- Over the years, candidates should aspire to move up the ladder, with the growing organisation in buliding up and leading own teams independently.
- Indian market experience is preferred.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 1-year front-end IB experience OR 2 years, back-end investment banking experience.
Graduate in any discipline / MBA (preference to rank holding or pedigree institute) / CA.