Consultant at Talent Art Partners
Views:6888 Applications:1186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:776
Analyst - Investment Banking (1-3 yrs)
Duties and accountabilities:
- Creating financial models
- Data analysis to determine revenue potential, project specifications
- Preparing presentations for investment appraisal and for various business partnerships
- Analysing project contracts/agreements
- Participating in monitoring of investments in portfolio assets
Qualifications & Attributes
- Bachelor's/PG or equivalent degree with specialization in finance / business / commerce. (Other graduates can apply if experience criteria is met)
- Experience in Investment Banking / Consulting (1 - 3 years) organization with proven track record.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and sound business judgement to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Strong work ethic with openness to feedback and new ideas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.