Analyst - Investment Banking (0-2 yrs)
Assist in the execution of Investment Banking & Strategy Consulting assignments, covering the following:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Equity (PE/VC) transactions
- Corporate Strategy
- Organization Development Strategy
- Structured finance transactions
- Joint Ventures / Strategic Alliances
- Transaction Support including preparation of Information Memorandum, Financial Modeling, Business Plan, Due Diligence, etc.
- Supporting in Business Development initiatives
- Should have keen interest in building a career in Investment Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategy Consulting, Corporate Finance.
- Enterprising professional with interest in front-end IB role.
- This is a pre-MBA position.
- Prior work experience (0-1 yr) preferred (e.g., Analyst with Big 4 / IB / Equity Research background).
- CA/Commerce graduates (from premium institutes) with good academic track record.
- Candidates pursuing CFA program shall be preferred.
- Looking for New Delhi-based candidates only with early joining.
Other competencies required:
- Basic understanding of financial modeling, valuation & accounting concepts
- Good analytical & presentation (Powerpoint) skills
- Strategic mindset
- Good Communication & Presentation skills
- Fast-learner and Go-getter
Joining period: 02-03 weeks.