HR at Growel Softech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:320 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Analyst - Inventory - IT (3-10 yrs)
Experience : 3-10 Yrs
Salary : As per industry
Location : Pan India
Notice Period : 15-30 days
Job Summary :
- The Inventory Analyst is responsible for planning, managing and maintaining replenishment for all specified lines of business.
- This position is also responsible for monitoring and adjusting variables to meet the needs of the stores.
- This individual will effectively manage the placement and/or replenishment of a designated product category to maintain an in-stock standard while achieving planned turnover and revenue growth.
Job Duties/Responsibilities :
- Utilizes the appropriate tools and levers to optimize in-stock and minimize unproductive inventories
- Provides promotional merchandise in the correct quantities to stores in support advertised promotions
- Maintains collaborative partnership with stores to maintain proper inventory levels to support profitable sales and communicates key strategies and initiatives to store partners
- Leads others to adapt processes, solutions, successes, ideas and participates in continuous teaching about system capabilities and supply chain processes
- Leads local market tailoring and records assortment needs through discussion and makes quality inventory and purchase recommendations to Buyers
- Analyses sales and stock levels to ensure that reorder recommendations made by the replenishment system reflect the sales trend, presentations standards and turnover goals
- Recommends new/remodel store assortments and promotional/new product forecasts by reviewing and updating sales estimates and history
- Creates superior order allotments and makes adjustments prior to receipt of goods as warranted by sales trend
Please find the job opportunity and apply as soon as possible.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.