Analyst - Institutional Equities - Investment Banking & Securities (5-10 yrs)
Institutional Equities Analyst- Mumbai investment Banking & Securities
Our Client who are the leading Investment Banking & Securities Company is looking for Institutional Equities Analyst for Mumbai location.
DESIGNATION: Institutional Equities - Analyst
- More than 3 years of experience with in-depth knowledge of the any one sector or Working as an associate minimum 5 years
- Who can cover Chemical , Pharma , Agro Chemical
- Who can cover Capital Goods, Defense, Logistics
CRITICAL EXPERIENCE: Equity Research experience is mandatory
LOCATION: Mumbai Head Office
CANDIDATE'S PROFILE: Have strong knowledge of finance and capital markets.
SKILLS AND TRAITS:
1. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
2. Excellent relationship management and networking skills.
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To track, understand and analyze industries and companies in the sector.
- Meet corporates in the sector as well as attend analyst meets and annual general meetings to expand his knowledge horizon.
- Brainstorm & formulate new investment ideas.
- Preparing investment research reports and other reports like industry analysis, market scenario analysis etc.
- Communicate investment ideas to clients in the form of industry/company research reports, presentations and oral communication.
- Ensure timely and accurate dissemination of ideas to clients.
- Co-ordinate with sales and business development team, and other business verticals.
If interested, reply mail with your consent and below details:
Total CTC/ (Fixed+ Variables):
Reason for change:
hCapital Business Consulting Private Limited