HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:4123 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst - IMD Corporate Controller - Investment Bank - CA (0-1 yrs)
Urgently opening with one of the Leading Investment Bank
Qualification-CA 2018 (with max 2 Attempts)
In the Investment Management Team :
- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the investment management division, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm's policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets
- Assist in reviewing monthly NAV for mutual funds, hedge funds/ private equity funds (as applicable), review year-end financial statements and perform related activities
- Assist in managing the investment and investor cash process for private equity funds and performing review functionalities
- Handle reporting requirements to Senior Management and to IMD.
- Work closely with other divisions, including Valuation Oversight Team, Product Services, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
- Work closely with fund administrators and auditors
In the Legal Entity and Control Team :
- Ensure that financial reporting is of high quality and meets applicable accounting principles and regulations
- Assist in performing control functions of financial reporting while working closely and managing relationships with Product Control, Operations, Tax & Technology
- Proactive support to a middle desk - conduct regular reviews for new, as well as existing, transactions for accounting treatment and control considerations across various types of investments
- Assist in managing the regular preparation and submission of consolidated and non-consolidated US
- GAAP financial reporting and disclosures (local GAAP wherever required)
- Provide variance analysis and prepare management reporting packs on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Assist in managing the quarterly Balance Sheet substantiation & SOX process
- Support intercompany balances, reconciliations, daily funding payments and resolving breaks
- Assist in managing month -end process to properly reflect the Balance Sheet, P&L and Owner's Equity.
In the Product Control Team :
- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the trading divisions, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm's policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets
- Be a part of a team that is responsible for daily, weekly and monthly P&L, analysis (includes product analysis and new trade review) and Price verification
- Work closely with other divisions, including Regulatory Reporting, Corporate Accounting, Legal and Compliance, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Qualified CA
- Basic industry knowledge and strong accounting knowledge. Knowledge of US GAAP & IFRS is a definite plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, tools and utilities for business use
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.