HR Recruiter at Peshr Consultancy
Views:5644 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:352
Analyst - Human Resource - IT/ITeS (4-7 yrs)
Job Profile : People Advisor SAN
Exp : 2 to 5 years
CTC : 7 LPA
Job Description :
The Human Resources Representative Analyst will provide integrated Human Resources services to appropriate groups ensuring that people-related issues are managed effectively. The HR Generalist will also provide direct HR support to typically 1 or more client teams or entities or geographies of low complexity and or or 200- 300 supervised people. The Human Resources Generalist may supervise 1 or more Human Resource Coordinator.
Reports to :
- Unit HR Representative Lead External Relationships : HR service providers as appropriate
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
- Hands-on employee relations experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Business and Industry knowledge and acumen
- Career management or performance management or compensation
Facilitation skills :
Coaching : Conflict management- Change management
Key Responsibilities :
Human Resources :
- Coordinate the performance management and promotion processes ensuring adherence to timelines and accurate and fair reward decisions
- Coordinate with Career Counselors and Managers to enable the implementation of performance improvement plans Coach and advise Career Counselors to ensure effective delivery of difficult messages
- Review continuously the performance feedback for individuals within remit in order to anticipate and manage potential performance issues.
- Proactively monitor personnel issues or situations
- Communicate company-wide initiatives to group supported
- Attend community events and promote networking opportunities
- Support the career and professional development of all personnel by educating them on the career model providing guidance on career plans based on their goals and the goals of the group
- Advise personnel on required and elective training appropriate for development
- Monitor the supply of personnel by maintaining personal information in all appropriate systems and reviewing and following up on all exceptions to chargeability and utilization targets
- Develop and distribute reports on a regular basis and upon request
PES HR Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.