HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:267 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Analyst - Fund Onboarding - Investment Bank (5-7 yrs)
Job Location- Noida
Role - Fund Onboarding Analyst
Required Skills - FX, OTC Derivatives, Cleared Derivatives, Investment Manager Agreement, Prospectus, Trustee, ISDA, GMRA, FIA CDEA, Marketwire, Client Interaction, Dodd-Frank, EMIR, Credit Risk Checks, Client Onboarding
Person Specification :
- Minimum Bachelor's/Master's Degree.
- Minimum 5-7 years of prior experience in client on-boarding related roles in an Investment Bank.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Be an effective and articulate communicator via e-mail and telephone especially important when communicating requirements and managing Client / Business expectations.
- Significant organizational skills - able to manage multiple activities effectively & efficiently (i.e. multi-task).
- Must possess the ability to prioritize own workload, to work independently & to deliver under time pressure and high volumes (maintaining focus on control and attention to details)
- Desire to work in a team environment and collaborate with a global team in order to complete objectives
- Ability to identify and appropriately escalate issue and risks
- Be self-motivated and highly driven with a willingness to accept challenges and work with tight deadlines
- Good understanding of the mechanics of an Investment Bank setup.
- Basic knowledge of regulatory implications of different asset classes.
- Knowledge of principal only and agent-principal set-ups eg. hedge fund, pension fund, trusts
- Experience with Legal Documentation (ISDA, MRA, MSLA, MSFTA, etc)Person Specification