Associate Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:628 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Analyst - Fund Accounting - Private Equity (2-4 yrs)
Private Equity Fund Accounting
Job Locations: Gurgaon
Shifts: 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Exp : 2 - 4 Yrs.
Job Title: Fund Accounting Analyst
- Very good understanding of Financial Accounting
- General understanding of Capital Markets
- General understanding of Banking
- General understanding of Private Equity / Real Estate / Hedge Funds
- Hands on experience of Private Equity / Real Estate / Hedge Funds systems
- Reasonable understanding of Private Equity / Real Estate / Hedge Funds processes such as Accounting, Investor Reporting, Capital Calls, Distribution, Financial Statements etc.
- To work on Private Equity / Real Estate / Hedge Fund Operations such as Fund / Financial Accounting - Bookkeeping, Journal Posting, Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Management Fee Carried Interest and Expense Calculation & Posting. Capital Calls
- Preparation of Capital Call memos, LC Opening, Follow Up with LPs for funding Distribution
- Preparation of Distribution working, LP Memo Preparation, Fund Transfer Wire preparation, Repayment of LCs Reconciliation
- Cash Reconciliation, Cash Tracking, Posting Entries, Cash reporting. Tracking of Capital transactions.
- Valuation ; Valuation of Portfolio Investments.
- To prepare and submit Fund and Investor Reports accurately as per SLA
- To meet TAT and deliver error free services
- To work on partnership accounting Applications
- To strive to create a healthy and professional work environment in the team
- Display interpersonal skills in handling the day-to-day operations on the floor.
- Suggest and work on process improvements Idea
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.