Director at Global Headhunters
Views:345 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Analyst - Fixed Income - Financial Services (4-7 yrs)
Role Purpose : Under broad supervision, help the CIO manage fixed income portfolios, research and recommend various investment vehicles (with a primary emphasis on fixed income - credit analysis and monitoring) for Acsys Investments.
Firm : A leading Single Family Office
Role : Fixed Income Specialist
Designation : Open
Location : Chennai
Role Summary : This role will help the CIO manage Investments debt portfolio, which includes a wide range of fixed income products including Direct Bonds, Debt Mutual Funds, Structured Products and Alternative Investment Fund.
The primary responsibility includes:
- Monitoring the entire debt portfolio
- Responsible for analysing the portfolio and highlight risk in the portfolio with plan to mitigate.
- Assist is shortlisting of Mutual funds based on macro-economic condition
- Interacting with investment advisor and external agency for monitoring and risk in any paper
- Quarterly sectoral update on high risk sectors based on macro-economic factors
- Defining credit matrix for internal evaluation
- Reporting directly to CIO
- MBA/CA with 4+ years experience in financial analysis (ideally fixed income / credit analysis or trading).
- Chartered Financial Analyst- designation desirable.
- Expert Excel knowledge and experience required.
- Strong Thomson Reuters knowledge and experience desired