Analyst - Fixed Income/Credit Research - High Frequency Trading Firm - IIT/IIM (5-10 yrs)
He leading USA based High Frequency trading firm is looking for Fixed Income Credit Research professional.
Location: Gurgaon, India
Experience: 5-10 years
Education: IIT's and IIM's preferred
- Manage client fixed income portfolio in conjunction with our Wealth Management Advisors.
- Develop position swap strategies for managing fixed income portfolio duration.
- Monitor credit and duration of existing holdings to assess continued exposure.
- Research new investment ideas for portfolio consideration.
- Execute individual fixed income transactions while adhering to the fixed income 4-point test.
- Focus on continuous improvement in the areas of fixed income trading, credit modeling and Monitoring systems.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong thought leadership and analytical ability.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong ability in identification and implementation of process and systems improvements.
- Ability to develop and refine complex financial models, analytical processes and methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to develop and grow a robust learning environment among the Research Team.
- Strong decision making and consensus building skills required in the asset selection process.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently while fully functioning with a team environment.
- Ability to monitor and assess numerous data sources, industry sectors, asset classes and investments.
- Ability to work in a complex environment and successfully perform with multiple priorities.
- Ability to fully and successfully complete trades / resolve issues in the area of fixed income trades
- Knowledge of programing languages such as Python, C++
- Experience on cloud providers such as GCP, AWS