HR at Live Connections
Views:134 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Analyst - Financial/Regulatory Reporting - CCAR - Bank (7-10 yrs)
Experience: 7-10 Years experience in US Regulatory reporting
Mandate: Should have worked on CCAR Regulatory reporting.
Designation: Financial Reporting Analyst-Level 5
CTC: 12 LPA-14 LPA MAX
- Enterprise Financial Reporting is a functional area within the Corporate Controller's division responsible for delivering timely, accurate, and complete external financial reporting. This includes but is not limited to US Regulatory Filings (SEC, FRB, OCC, FDIC) and standalone legal entity reporting.
About the Role
- Enterprise Financial Reporting (Regulatory Reporting) is a functional area within the Corporate Controller's division responsible for delivering timely, accurate, and complete external regulatory reporting.
- The Offshore resources support the Financial Reporting Team by performing data collection, aggregation, consolidation, reconciliation, first-level analysis, pre-production activities, initial report preparation, and variance analysis and associated report preparation activities. They also perform operational processes such as data compilation, reconciliation, and schedule preparation.
Regulatory and Basel Reporting team (RBR) Team is responsible for supporting the filing of regulatory reports with regulatory agencies and has many ongoing projects related to the enterprise-wide implementation of centralized data management infrastructure and the COSO-based governance and oversight framework.
RBR is looking for a Regulatory and financial reporting Analyst 3 to join the team to prepare, analyze and perform the first level review of the Regulatory Reporting CCAR FR Y14 submissions, the related Data Quality Analysis, and Basel Numerator information. This role will be responsible for supporting the Report Owners including but not limited to preparation, primary analysis and review, Issue impact assessments supporting regulatory amendments and / or implementation of new accounting standards or regulatory rules. The candidate will be expected to have a working knowledge of CCAR FR Y14 data and the Advanced and Standardized Basel Risk Weighted Asset (RWA) reporting and related data inputs. This function will also provide support for related process improvement and regulatory reporting infrastructure implementation initiatives.
- Solid end user knowledge of core US Regulatory Quarterly and Monthly FR Y14 submissions, and the Basel and Capital Reporting.
- Report Owner experience would be helpful, with the ability to work on preparing and reviewing data received from Business Controllers & G/L with specific emphasis on the FR Y14, FFIEC101, and the FR Y9-C.
- Candidates should have solid analytical skills. It would be helpful if these candidates have some exposure to other related Regulatory disclosures - Call Report (FFIEC031) etc.
- Candidates will be expected to leverage data quality analysis skills, and knowledge of tools like SQL, SAS, and Toad etc. would be helpful.
- Ability to undertake analytics related to Basel Capital Reporting would be an advantage.
- Candidates will support report generation and filing of the FR Y14 Reports, or other Regulatory Reporting.
- Candidates should be familiar with big data analysis supported by experience in CCAR and Basel Capital Reporting.
- Candidates will be expected to develop SME knowledge of the main Regulatory Reporting requirements that supports the FR Y14 / CCAR disclosures
- Support preparation of related info to board level financial summaries
- Candidates will partner with Corporate Accounting Policy, Business Controllers and the Regulatory Interpretations Team to ensure that consistent adherence to regulatory rules including assessment of scheduled changes.
- Demonstrated history of being an independent self-starter, ability to effectively communicate and capable of working efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Qualified CA//ICWA/MBA preferred with up to 7 to 9 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics and reporting
- The Analyst will support compliance with requirements under the Company's Regulatory Reporting Governance & Oversight Framework
- Provide support and input to impact of reporting deficiencies and related issue remediation
- Demonstrate solid Accounting skills from a Regulatory Reporting perspective Specifically Basel and Capital Reporting.
- Ability to actively participate in work flow and task execution within a team environment
- Experience in US Regulatory Reporting highly desired
- Public Accounting Certification preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels
- Solid analytical skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
Desired Qualifications :
- Financial Services accounting experience would be a plus
- Project management experience and/or certification would be a plus
- Advanced Degree in Accounting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.