HR Trainee at Keiretsu Advisory
Views:462 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Analyst - Financial Planning - CA (11-15 yrs)
Financial Planning Analyst
Function: Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Location: Gurgaon Work Model: Work from Office
Education Qualification: CA
Experience Required: 12 Yrs post CA Experience
1. Should have experience of Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Financial Modelling, Budgeting and Forecasting.
2. Should have the experience in manufacturing sector.
1. Accounts Receivable Management: Oversee the entire accounts receivable process, including invoicing, collections, and credit control. Work closely with the sales and customer service teams to resolve customer payment issues and ensure timely and accurate collection of outstanding receivables.
2. Accounts Payable Management: Manage the accounts payable function, ensuring timely processing of payments to vendors and suppliers. Monitor payment terms and negotiate favorable terms with suppliers to optimize cash flow.
3. Financial Reporting: Prepare and analyze financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and other financial metrics. Provide insightful analysis and recommendations to senior management for making informed business decisions.
4. Budgeting and Forecasting: Collaborate with department heads to create and monitor budgets, as well as develop financial forecasts to guide resource allocation and business planning.
5. Compliance and Taxation: Ensure compliance with all financial and accounting regulations, including tax reporting, auditing, and financial disclosures. Work closely with external auditors and tax consultants as necessary.
6. Financial Analysis: Conduct thorough financial analysis to identify areas of improvement, cost-saving opportunities, and revenue-enhancing strategies. Present findings to management and make recommendations for operational and financial efficiency.
7. Cash Flow Management: Monitor and manage cash flow to ensure adequate liquidity for day-to-day operations and strategic investments.
8. Team Leadership: Lead and mentor the finance and accounts team, providing guidance, training, and support to achieve departmental objectives and foster professional growth.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certified Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification is a must.
- Proven experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable management.
- Strong financial reporting and analysis skills.
- Extensive knowledge of financial regulations, accounting principles, and tax laws.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.