Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:6298 Applications:1247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis - Management & Strategy - Financial Services (1-3 yrs)
Global Bank - Management & Strategy - Financial Analyst ( FP&A )
Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
- We are currently hiring for a Financial Analyst to be part of the Management & Strategy team, the Management & Strategy Team works as an internal consultant to deliver innovative and business changing recommendations that form the core of revenue/ product verticals globally.
- The team provides exhaustive analysis on business performance spanning across Sales, Trading and Finance. The team in Bengaluru acts as an integral part of the global management and strategy group. The team helps different business unit heads across all markets by providing relevant information about their businesses, which in turn facilitates effective decision making and fosters growth.
Job Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for generation, distribution and analysis of weekly, monthly and annual reports for key divisions of the firm (with respect to business units, sales locations, client industry and trade type)based on which management strategy is framed and executed
2. Analyze variances and trends underlying revenues & expenses to provide the business with regular updates through reports supported by well documented commentaries.
3. Work closely with trading/ sales / finance leadership during town halls - assist with presentations /performance analysis / future strategy
4. Initiate and drive the global budgeting / forecasting process by actively engaging and interacting with the business partners
5. Play a key role in global initiatives to drive and streamline business critical projects
6. Exhaustive involvement in Expense Restatement / Balance Sheet Planning processes
7. Benchmarking against Market competitors, Client Wallet Size Analysis, GS Market share and Ranking
8. Devise creative methodologies to improve business efficiency across markets
9. Assist businesses in Opportunity Analysis by providing Industry Analysis/ Market penetration /Coverage reports
10. Continually endeavor to gain in-depth knowledge and enhance the understanding of Securities structures, Products and Global markets.
We are looking for an MBA/CA with current working experience in a Financial Reporting/Management reporting function with an analytical approach. Knowledge in analytical and visualization tools such as Tableau/Qlikview/Alteryx is a must.