HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:222 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Analyst - eTrading Onboarding - Investment Bank (5-7 yrs)
Job Location - Noida
Role- E-Trading Onboarding Analyst
Required Skills - Bloomberg, Tradeweb, Marketaxess, Electronic trade/trading, Derivatives Trade support, Global markets, Trade lifecycle, Client Onboarding
- Minimum Bachelor's/Master's Degree.
- 5-7 years- work experience in related roles.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Effective and articulate communicator via email and phone.
- Experience with liaising with Front office/Business and managing their expectations.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills in a high volume workflow.
- Ability to adopt and maintain a logical approach in a pressurized environment.
- Investigative in nature with a knack for seeking information.
- A confident individual who is comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong team player.
- Focus on risk and control.
- Related work experience as Sales Assistant or Middle Office role.
- Broad knowledge of Investment Bank structure, functions and scope.
- Understanding of Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange products.
- Basic knowledge of electronic trading platforms and their offerings.
- Basic knowledge of industry best practices and regulatory implications of different asset classes.