Analyst - Equity Research - Manufacturing Sector - Broking House (6-7 yrs)
Research analyst who can track MANUFACTURING SECTOR ( non-auto )
Experience of 6-7 years
To elaborate - the Manufacturing sector would include sectors like Engineering, Cement, Capital Goods, Construction etc
CTC-UP-TO 25 Lacs pa
Ideal candidate: Someone who can independently write and take coverage of stocks
Job Profile :
- Writing equity research reports for Indian MANUFACTURING Sector.
- Maintenance and development of financial models as well as associated report writing
- Worked on pre-deal (IPO) research on multiple assignments
- Handling client requests, morning meetings with Sales and liaising with company IR.
- Major contributor in key thematic reports
- Recognized through voting by clients for handling of client requests
- Servicing the clients (buy-side) and sales team on stock/sector relevant events and stance on/valuation of the stocks covered.
- Travelling within India and outside India (Singapore, Hong Kong, the UK, Europe and the US) for research roadshows.
Reporting to : Head of Institutional Equity Research.
Job Opening with Leading Institutional Broking House.
Ability Unleashed HR