Talent Acquisition Executive at SearchLight HR Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:1905 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Analyst - Equity Research - FinTech (1-6 yrs)
Greetings from SearchLight HR Pvt Ltd!!!
Currently we have an excellent opportunity with a fast growing SEBI registered FinTech in the investment advisory domain.
The company is growing exponentially in their journey to become a unicorn by 2023. The client has 10 Lakh registered customers on their FinTech platform.
NOTE: CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE ONLY IN INDIAN EQUITY MARKETS CAN APPLY AND WOULD BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Job Description : Equity Research Analyst
Title : Research Analyst -Investing
Reports To : Senior Vice President - Research
Working days : Monday to Friday: 9:30 am to 6.30 pm.
Saturday - 1st, 3rd and 5th (10:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m.)
Daily reporting to office
Position : Equity Research Analyst
Location : Lower Parel
Broader Role/ Responsibilities :
- Creating content and featuring in videos for our online platform.
- Carrying out in-depth research on topics related to investing and macro trends.
- Research areas to cover :
a) All investment products including but not limited to -equity, bonds, mutual funds, RIETS, Gold and various government securities.
b) Company analysis and sector analysis
c) Preparing detailed presentations on topical events, macroeconomic trends and specific financial concepts centered around investing.
d) Direct interaction with clients through live webinars and courses on investing based on practical knowledge and company case studies.
- CFA/CA preferred, minimum requirement MBA Finance.
- 1-2 years of experience in Equity Research.
- Deep understanding of domestic equity markets is required.
- Should be skilled in analyzing and interpreting company financial data & statements.
- Should have excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of domestic financial markets including all products such as -equity, bond, government securities, mutual fund, etc. and some basic understanding of Macro Economics is desirable.
- Should be proficient in English language.
- Should have excellent written and presentation skills.
- Experience in creating content for online platforms (blogs, YouTube videos, educational websites, etc.) will be a definite advantage.