Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition & Research at Park Bussiness Consultants
Views:122 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst - Employee Health & Safety - Steel Industry (4-9 yrs)
We are looking for Employee Health & safety Analyst- based at Navi Mumbai.
My client is leading UK based Steel Conglomerate.
Role - Employee Health & safety Analyst
Experience required: Min. 4 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Role Description and Skills:
- This resource will be the interface between the plant based resource and global EHS team for day to day operations and correspondences.
- Reflects and drives the global EHS policies and training to the plant EHS resources. Represent the Global EHS team in various plant based forums /discussions/EHS programs.
- Helping the Plant EHS Resources use CORITY for capturing events, injuries and other risk factors.
- Administration Tasks in CORITY including Managing events.
- Governance and Data Hygiene related Tasks
- Maintaining the Organization Structure in CORITY.
Reporting & Analytics :
- Build & Track Relevant KPI's for the Plants
- Develop BI Dashboards using CORITY and other resources available
- Support New Acquisitions both in India and Outside India
Sr. Executive - Talent Acquisition & Research