HR at Leading Investment Bank
Views:1246 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Analyst - Electronic Client Services - Global Markets - Investment Bank (2-4 yrs)
- Responsible for working with local and regional management to continue the build out of Electronic Client Service function in Powai.
- Lead change initiatives aimed at streamlining processes and creating efficiencies within the Client Service function.
- Manage Regulatory change projects that impact electronic trading offering.
- Partner with regional e Trading leads to support the development of electronic trading capabilities.
- Partnering with local and regional management to develop and efficient and scalable client service support model.
- Management of relationships with external and internal stakeholders to maintain an optimal operating model.
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience working within markets.
- Knowledge of OTC and Cash FX/Fixed Income products and markets is desirable - as is exposure to electronic trading.
- Ability to multi task and work in a high pressure and dynamic environment is critical.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are critical.
- Excellent team work and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders and interact with all levels of individuals in the business.
- Hands-on on Tableau.