Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:5195 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Analyst - Education Research - KPO (3-5 yrs)
EDUCATION RESEARCH ANALYST - NEW DELHI
Education Research Analyst job opportunity in New Delhi & Bangalore for a professional holding at least 3 years of experience in education research and consulting . You will conduct educational research for large institutions across the globe to provide market intelligence and strategic research to analyse the dynamic trends.
Our client is looking to hire an individual who has in-depth understanding of research and business requirements of clients across the different geographies for consultations and engagements.
An amazing chance to work in an educational company providing market entry end-to-end support to various global institutions and providing intelligent business and research solutions.
If this sounds exciting please apply with us!
Location : New Delhi, Bangalore
Your Employer : A well-established firm enabling global corporates and institutions to enter and expand by providing end-to-end support.
You will be Responsible For :
1. Conducting market research focusing on educational industry across required geographies.
2. Planning and executing multiple projects including market sizing, market intelligence, market strategy studies, competitive benchmarking.
3. Initiating and leading expert consultations to gather insights on various topics directly to clients.
4. Gather and visualize data for customized research and present data to meet the needs of clients.
5. Using best practice techniques and authentic sources for research on different sectors, topics and geographies.
6. Punctuality for various projects and accountability for various error free outputs.
The Successful Candidate :
1. A Masters qualification from leading B-schools.
2. 3-5 years of experience in education research and consulting.
3. Goods hands on conducting Primary and Secondary research specifically qualitative research.
4. In-depth understanding of research for multiple strategic research.
5. Extensive experience in conducting market research studies competitive benchmarking, market intelligence, market sizing.
6. Good hold on statistical tools.
7. Multitasking for various projects with various stakeholders.
What is in it for you?
1. Exceptional career growth.
2. Opportunity to work with globally competitive firm.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.