Talent Acquisition at Now and Beyond
Views:1275 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Analyst/Data Analyst/Senior Consultant - Data Visualization/Tableau - Conglomerate (1-7 yrs)
Analyst/Data Analyst/Senior Consultant - Data Visualization -Tableau
One of our esteemed clients- An Indian Multinational conglomerate company, incubated as a division of this large Group incepted in April 2015, (Captive unit) offers multi-sectoral advanced analytics and data engineering solutions using sophisticated predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms is looking for Data Visualization (Tableau) to be based in Mumbai or Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities :
- Experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions.
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks.
- Dashboards and document designing experience.
- Strong DW-BI Skills; Data modelling and advanced Reporting experience.
- Advanced knowledge of reports performance optimization; Perform administrative and support actives ties across a multi-environment Tableau infrastructure including security administration, release man agreement, troubleshooting and general systems maintenance.
- Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code / reports, to testing and release / deployment.
- Ability to analyses and dissect user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
- Collaborate with end users, project stakeholders and support partners to identify needs, goals, and business models.
- Create complex formulas and calculations within Tableau to meet the needs of complex business logic
- Good knowledge on Level of Detail Expressions & Web data connector.
- Regression, Simulation, Scenario Analysis
- Time Series Modelling
- Classification - Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, SVM, KNN, Naive Bayes
- Clustering, K-Means, Apriopri
- Ensemble Models - Random Forest, Boosting, Bagging
- Neural Networks
Technical Skills :
- Experience in Analytics domain necessary
- Hadoop Eco System (Preferably Cloudera), Hive, Python
- NoSQL Databases like HBase, Cassandra or MongoDB
- Basic knowledge of working with Java and OOPs
Proficiency Level :
- The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
- The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
- The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
- The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.