Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:3362 Applications:718 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Analyst - Credit Rating - Bank (2-10 yrs)
Job Title Analyst
Job Summary: Looking to induct assertive, self motivating & dynamic Professionals, having 2-5 years of Experience of working with Financial Institutions and/or Peer Group for the Role of Analyst. Overall Job Responsibilities include Analysis of deals post origination, preparation of Pitch book / Info Deck collaterals, handholding data requirements till deal closure and contributing to in the Revenue Pot of the Firm.
Incumbent should have eye for Detail, Sectoral knowledge and understanding of Financial products & Structures.
Sector: Real Estate and Ancillary Sectors/ Mid-market Corporate Banking/SME Sectors
Reporting into: Vice President
Experience : Range of 2 to 5 years
Chartered Accountant/ Management Degree from Premier Management Institutes
Preparation of Deal Collaterals including
- Pitch Book
- Information Memorandum
- Cash Flows
Co-ordination between Client, Financial Partners & Service Providers for
- Data/Document Exchange
- Successful completion of Due-diligence
- Completion of Documentation
- Investment Banking Proposals:
- Analysis of various Financial and other statements in the space of Structured Finance, Debt Syndication (domestic and Foreign), Private Equity, M&A, Advisory Services for Capital and Corporate Structuring / Re-structuring
- Data compilation on the potential targets/prospects,
- Industry and Sector,
- Analyzing the target company based on the available information
- Maintaining various Data and MIS
- Essentials Skills: Detail oriented, Analytical, Good Communication skills
- Desirables Skills: Multitasking & working Independently, Local Linguistic
Knowledge, good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably having basic Knowledge on Real Estate sector including applicable development laws, relevant compliances, rules and regulations Lending Background should be good; why RE?
- Proven track Record in fast paced, high Growth & Competitive Environment
- Ability to work on multiple deals simultaneously and ability to multi-task, work independently and co-ordinateion with outside agencies, fund houses, analysts, etc.
Industries to look from
- Credit Managers from ECG, SME or Midmarket teams of Banks, NBFCs, HFCs, & other Financial Institutions
- Analysts and Deal process teams from Private Equity space including Real Estate Funds, Consulting Firms and Organized Developers, and Large Corporates, Rating Agencies
Interested candidates must connect with S Krishnan at 8309618146