Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:4417 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Analyst - Corporate/Internal Audit - CA - Investment Bank (1-3 yrs)
Employer : Leading Investment Bank
Position : Analyst- Internal Audit (Corporate Audit)
Location : Bangalore (India)
Qualification : CA
Experience : 1-3 years
Roles and Requirements:
- Participation in planning and scoping reviews, meeting with key people within the area being reviewed to understand and walk through the business and technology processes and identifying the key risks and controls to be assessed.
- Preparation of the audit testing program and assessment of the adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated with the key risks identified.
- Assessment of the risk and impact of the issues identified on reviews and production of the report to management.
- Follow up with clients on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits.
- Ad hoc work on firmwide projects around new processes or activities and investigation of incidents.
- Ongoing liaison with colleagues globally and internal and external stakeholders including regulators and external audit.
- Maintenance of internal client relationships and regular interaction with the business during the year to assess changes in the control environment and other matters arising in the business.
Please share your resume with below details:
Ok for Bangalore:(Yes /No):
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.