Analyst - Corporate & Business Strategy - MD's Office (3-8 yrs)
Analyst - Corporate & Business Strategy - MD's Office (Only Steel Business)
Candidates preferred from- IRON & STEEL.
- As a member of the group's strategy team, an incumbent will assist the MD office, Business leadership team, and Strategy Head/Group in planning , managing and driving mid-term and long-term business strategy, opportunities & threats as well as providing market research, analytical support, and decision making to enhance and strengthen business core productivity, performance, profit, and maximize growth in order to deliver organizational value and effectiveness while enabling and enhancing long-term competitive advantage.
- 2-4 years of experience as business strategy analyst and planner role in consulting firms or large group manufacturing setups/ diverse business set ups.
- Min. 3 years of proven experience in business strategy, risk and governance process and design.
- Min. 2 year of working knowledge of managing strategic growth/ transformational initiatives for a diverse business group portfolio.
- Overall business functional knowhow, product management and GTM.
- Min. 2 years of Project management and financial modelling.
- Expert level experience in current technology and statistical tools qualitative, quantitative and financial analysis, Business strategic thinking