Analyst/Consultant/Manager - Marketing Analytics - Consulting Firm (1-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Marketing Analytics team comprises professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines.
- Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise as data scientists and deploy analytics to business problems. We also provide access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines, including Financial Services, Communication Media and Technology, Products -CPG/ Retail, Supply Chain & Operations. As a result, we are able to apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive and effective strategy.
Key Responsibilities :
Working through the phases of project :
1. Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
2. Clean, aggregate, analyze, interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it
3. Set up data for statistical modeling
- Development of statistical/econometric models.
- Working along with the team and consultant/manager
- Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights
- Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
Must Have Skills :
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience in consulting/analytics with reputed organization is desirable.
- Have an understanding of econometric/statistical modeling and analysis techniques such as regression analysis, hypothesis testing, multivariate statistical analysis, time series techniques, optimization techniques, and statistical packages such as Python
- Working knowledge in Machine Learning algorithms like Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Neural Network etc.
- Proficient in Excel, MS word, Power point, etc.
Good To Have Skills :
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team player
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
Candidate Details :
- Qualifications Engineering from reputed college or equivalent with strong work experience in life sciences and statistical analysis
- Master s degree in Business Administration from a reputed college or equivalent,
- Statistics / Operations research masters from reputed college