Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:51335 Applications:778 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Analyst/Consultant - Instructional Design (2-8 yrs)
This opportunity is for learning consulting where an individual must be experienced in the learning industry and should have played role of an Instructional Designer, Business Interlock, Onsite coordinator, etc.
The individual should be prepared to work in a dynamic and flexible environment and gather inputs based on the frequent client interactions and changing requirements. Onsite travel is an integral part of this job and the individual should expect ad-hoc frequent travel.
The individual must understand the importance of designing and delivering appropriate Learning systems/performance support tools in the context of a large change program or a workforce transformation initiative.
- Assessing the learner profile & defining the evaluation methodology
- Working along with the Client Team to define the training curriculum design/solution approach and design.
- Leading the team from a project management and ID perspective
- Working through the phases of design and development
Preparing the high level curriculum / learning solution design (Including functional design - incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
Completing the detailed design
Developing storyboard and simulations
Collecting the relevant media
Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
- Leading the evaluation phase; performance tuning and deploy the system
Education: Graduate/Post graduate preferable
Professional Background - Desirable - MA/Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences, MBA
- 1-4 years of experience in learning needs analysis, curriculum design, instructional design, training strategy, and content development
- Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
- Should have worked onsite alongside client teams for the ERP implementation.
- Training design and development experience across 1-3 implementations of ERPs like SAP / Oracle / PeopleSoft.
- Select and use a variety of techniques for delievering instructional content
- Select, modify, or create a design and development model appropriate for a given project.
- Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment.
- Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle
- Business experience in leading/ working in projects developing content using tools like Datango, OnDemand, RWD, HTML, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools ( The candidate need not have actually coded, could have guided technical designers / programmers - but is aware of the technical functionalities & limitations of the tools)
- Thorough understanding and experience of different training product types like apps simulations, ILT, job aids, QRCs.
- Exposure to Learning Management Systems like Sum Total, Plateau, Saba etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Integrated Business Perspective
- Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Affinity with large organizations and large projects
- Cross Cultural Competence