HR Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:464 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Analyst/Consultant - Communications & Media/Industry Consulting - Non Networks (1-6 yrs)
Analyst/Consultant (Diversity) - Comms & Media, Industry Consulting - Non- Networks
All Levels - Comms & Media - Non-Networks
Join our team in Strategy consulting to find endless opportunities and solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Comms & Media, Industry Consulting, Capability Network
Areas of Work: Non- Networks
Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Years of Exp: 1-6 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
Comms & Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture's Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries - Communications, Media & Entertainment.
- Communications - Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world's leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers.
- Media & Entertainment - Focuses on industries like broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing.
- Globally, Accenture Comms & Media practice works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality, and reliability.
- From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices, with the following requirements:
- Deep expertise in one or more Telecom Domains
- Lead delivery of small to medium-size teams to deliver management consulting projects for global clients.
- Lead innovation transformation programs and process enablement for our clients
- Take responsibility within Comms & Media industry group or across the Products group, help build the practice, track metrics, and so on.
- Develop assets and methodologies, point-of-view, research, or white papers for use by the team and larger community.
- Support global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice. Help in drafting proposals as an expert for domain areas.
- Lead proposals, business development efforts and coordinate with other colleagues to create consensus-driven deliverables.
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements, business process flows and functional requirements
- Experience to engage with stakeholders independently
- Execute a transformational change plan aligned with client's business strategy and context for change. Engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
Skills in one or more Telecom areas
- Should have an excellent knowledge on various BSS modules and Telco Journeys such as CRM, Order Management, Billing, Mediation, Provisioning, Collections, Channels, Customer Care, Lead to Cash etc.
- Digital Transformation - Proven experience in Strategy, Innovation and Digital initiatives across Digital Maturity models, CSPs Operating model, Innovation Barometers, Intelligent operations for CSPs and other related areas
- Cloud BSS - Determine the appropriate Cloud deployment model & design BSS journey to cloud strategies engineered to accelerate ROI and performance. Good to have knowledge of tools like AWS, Azure, SFDC, etc.
- Business Strategy - Leading/managing strategic initiatives and develop project plans, frame and conduct insightful analyses, identify solutions, and develop business cases and implementation plans for CSPs across the globe
- Transformation & Project Governance - Drive profitability and continued success though managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects/ programs/portfolios of all scale
- Should have understanding of lean concepts and hands-on experience in delivering technology-driven business transformation projects using agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.
- Experience in agile related tools like JIRA Confluence/Rally/MS Projects/VersionOne
- Certification profession in PSM/CSM/SAFe/ICP-ACC
Skills in one or more roles:
- Experience in the role of Functional Business Analyst, Product Owners, Process Designers, Service Designers, Scrum Masters, Program Delivery Managers
- Business Analysis - Gather requirements from business and prepared requirement documents. Propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing Telco platforms. Analyse large data to conduct analysis and present insights with visualisations
- Process Improvement - Understand issues with the current processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders
- Value Architect and Tracking - Create value driver trees to breakdown into value components of business objectives and value drivers
Other required skills:
- Communication and Presentation - Plan and deliver well-structured oral and written communications
- Structured Problem Solving - Help identify and structure key client challenges into hypotheses and conduct analyses to address the challenges
- Stakeholder Management - Manage mid-level to senior client leadership and lead conversations
- Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Strong program management skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Your experience counts:
- MBA from a Tier 1 and Tier 2 school and Engineering from Tier 1 school or rich relevant industry experience
- At least 1-6 years of progressive business and/or telecom and consulting experience
- Knowledge of Telco BSS/OSS stack, its various components, and interactions / flows
- Strong telecom industry background experience and knowledge of BSS processes for B2C and B2B areas
- Knowledge of telecom products across wireline, wireless and Enterprise domains
- eTOM certification is highly desirable
- Direct onsite experience (i.e., experience of facing client inside client offices in India or abroad) is mandatory. Please note we are looking for client facing soft skills
- Experience in strategy and business/technology consulting role conversant with process improvement, cost optimization, customer analytics and experience management, telecom technology etc.
- Experience in value architecting, business case preparation, value realization
- Experience in Digital, New IT, Cloud & Core modernization, Cloud transformation processes, transforming legacy to the cloud, Agile transformation, RPA, AI/ML strategy implementation and use cases
- Knowledge of design thinking workshops and innovation
- Experience in large data analysis, data driven consulting, BI and analytics, reporting, dashboarding, visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau
- Certifications like CBAP, CSM, SPC, Prince 2 or PMP will be an added advantage
- For Experienced candidates, experience of team Management - Coach and mentor team members in projects, on asset development, BDs and overall professional development
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything-from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 720,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients' future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers, and communities.
This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network - a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.