HR Professional at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:8902 Applications:1067 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Analyst/Consultant - Change Management - Organization Design/Culture - Consulting Firm - IIM/TISS/ISB/XLRI (1-5 yrs)
Analyst - Change Management
Position: Change Management Consultant
As part of project delivery the incumbent may need to :
- Lead or support a lead in execution of change activities for a global region across client work sites
- Work with client global change and communication leads to ensure understanding of global change approach and execution requirements
- Support regional deployment lead in establishing and driving local teams, from a change and communication perspective
- Ability to work in the onsite, Offshore and hybrid work environment.
Change Management Consultants need to have the following experience :
- Work Experience - Has been part of Change management team for a technology/non-technology related change project. The candidate should have been involved in at least one full cycle within a Change Management work stream of a project.
- Has work experience in Stakeholder Engagement, Impact Assessment, Communication Planning, Change Measurement (Change Readiness/Surveys, Business Readiness). Additional experience in Organization Design/Culture and Change Diagnostics/Analytics areas would be beneficial.
- Candidates should have 1 to 3 years work experience post MBA/Master's degree (emphasis on Human Resources, General Management, Organizational Behavior) of which at least 1+ years of experience in Change Management related projects is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.