Network Partner at WEN-Jobs
Views:513 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Analyst/Consultant/Assistant Manager/Manager - ITGC Audit - Big4 (1-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
The tasks, roles, and responsibilities concerned with the job will include the following :
- Executing various audit engagements as support to field in-charge and
- Applying The Firm's methodology while executing various job roles
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems to identify security and risk management issues, and other opportunities for improvement
- Assist in the planning and execution of business process control reviews, information systems audits, and other Assurance offerings across a variety of industries
- A good understanding of clients Business Risks, Audit Risks, IT Risks, and the mitigating controls in addressing these risks
- Gain strong comprehension of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Evaluate and test business processes and controls and identify areas of risk.
- Perform general computer and application controls reviews including ERPs like SAP, Oracle Application, JD Edwards, MFG Pro, etc.
- Comply with requirements of ICAI Auditing Standards like AAS 29
- Data Analysis using CAATs tools like Excel, ACL, SQL, etc
Education and Experience :
- Good knowledge about Risks and Controls in Business processes and IT General Controls.
- Excellent communication skills as the job profile would require the candidate to be in a client-facing role.
Academic Qualifications :
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (BE) / Bachelor degree in Technology (B.Tech) / Chartered Accountant (CA) / MBA's.
Desirable Experience :
- CISA / DISA / CISSP / CISM