Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt ltd
Views:132 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Analyst - Compensation & Benefits - Sales Enablement & Readiness Platform (4-8 yrs)
Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Location - Pune
Experience - 4 - 8 Years
Company is the world's leading sales enablement and readiness platform that gives you the power to ramp up new reps faster, coach them effectively, keep them up-to-date and create a culture of sales excellence.
Job Description: The compensation and benefits analyst is the entry-level in the Compensation and Benefits function. As C&B is one of the most specialized functions in Human Resources, it requires more detailed breakdown of job positions and their key responsibilities. The C&B department cooperates closely with the Finance function and provides financial and compensation analyses to the top management. The data and reports have to be accurate and accountable.
The C&B Analyst works under the supervision of the Compensation and Benefits Specialist. The analyst is responsible for the data cleaning, the preparation of reports and the data accuracy. The analyst usually does not run the critical HR C&B processes, but contributes strongly to the data preparation.
As the junior in the C&B team the analyst focuses on the preparatory and repetitive tasks as he/she gains the experience and recognizes the quality of data. The analyst learns to use right data sources and the main C&B processes in the organization. The analyst prepares analyses of basic C&B stuff under the supervision of the more senior C&B specialist.
The C&B Analyst participates in HR projects as the regular team member and provides inputs for the successful completion of projects.
- Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting, and adjusting of the budget.
- Manage competitive analysis of compensation and employee benefit plans, programs and arrangements through periodic bench-marking and participation in market surveys.
- Provide competitive pay analysis and recommend short- and long-term incentive programs that address evolving organizational challenges.
- Ensure that compensation practices and programs are market competitive and attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Manage broad-based compensation programs and merit cycles, including annual salary review, bonus, and equity planning.
- Benefits - Review, design, implement and communicate benefits programs and activities through robust analysis of market data and workforce demographics trends; participate in relevant market surveys.
- Monitor utilization of benefits and prevent cost escalation. Work on benefits harmonization across the division.
- Perform C&B Analytics to provide insights to business and leadership teams that assist in decision making. Provides consulting and business partnering with leaders in achieving company objectives while providing the right benefits for Employees.
- Analyze Division positions- internal equity and take corrective actions as needed. Skills/Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement incentive compensation and employee benefit programs.
- Experience to manage change within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills matched with strong communication skills required to translate technical concepts into clear direction and guidance.
- Demonstrated business partnership and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly competent in bench-marking and measurement with a desire to drive continuous improvement in performance measures and outcomes for the business.
Working Days: 5 Days a week
Job Nature: Full Time