Associate at Crescendo Global
Views:493 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Analyst - Capital Reporting - Investment Bank (1-4 yrs)
Analyst-Capital Reporting (1-4 years)
A role of Analyst-Capital Reporting with one of the largest Investment Bank with experience of 1-4 years good experience of Regulatory Reporting and Capital Reporting.
Your Future Employer: One of the largest Investment Bank operating from more that 40countries, serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
1. Preparation and analysis of daily and weekly capital adequacy monitoring information
2. Develop familiarity of key reporting tool AXIOM and also CRD4 regulatory rules
3. Monthly/Quarterly reconciliations and data cleansing to ensure integrity of reported numbers.
4. Review and investigate trends and provide commentary for management.
5. Understand the reporting model infrastructure and implement streamlined process solutions towards a more efficient reporting model.
6. Involvement in other non-BAU tasks, such as projects and control initiatives that impact the legal entity and the financial reporting function.
7. Provide ad hoc MIS reporting and analytics when required by management.
1. Strong interpersonal and team working skills, and experience in Capital and Regulatory Reporting
2. Self-motivated that is able to work with minimal supervision
3. Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
5. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
6. Strong attention to detail
7. Strong in Microsoft Office - Excel, Access, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth.
- Future career opportunities across a global organization.
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle