Consultant at DelverveHR
Views:550 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Analyst - Business Strategy - Logistics Firm (2-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
At any point of time, Strategy team is working on multiple projects in parallel. While the common point for all projects is high impact strategy, functionally they may differ from HR to M&A to performance improvement. Candidate will get an opportunity to work on these projects, with focus on handling Digital initiatives across the group.
Further, the company is undergoing Digital transformation across different businesses and functions, with a view to change the way we operate and build - Gold- standard in the sector.
- Assist in preparation of digital initiative roadmap, key nodes and structure
- Assist in driving strategic programs as part of digital transformation with different business verticals across India
- Engage with various stakeholders (incl. internal and external) in the group to ensure smooth functioning of the digital and various other programs
- Undertake various research and analysis incl. market best practices and competitive benchmarking
- Assist in facilitating discussions and reviews amongst top management / business teams
- Emerge as a focal point for all digital and IT initiatives from strategy team and Chairman's office - includes tracking, monitoring and driving the initiatives
- Assist in monitoring various business reviews and initiatives in the company as part of strategy team
- Bring forth experience of leading such projects previously
- Assist on various business research and feasibility studies on internal projects
- Assist in additional work that may come in up in line with Business Strategy
Desired Candidate's Profile:
- Post-graduate degree from IIM A, B, C or L and Graduation in Computer Science (preferably IIT/ NIT/ BITs/ kind of pedigree) with a confident personality and a pleasing disposition
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in driving digital initiatives or leading digital/ IT transformation, driving strategic programs and feasibility studies.
- Extra points for having worked in a Technology company, incl. a well-recognized start-up. Should be a value accretive stint for the individual as well as the start-up
- Has worked in a high intensity workplace for 2-4 years (relevant pre MBA work-ex counts)
- Enjoys multiple tasking
- Good command over new digital themes. Incl. AI/ ML/ Blockchain/ Cyber security, etc.
- Good business and financial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, smart with strong analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Ability to think through and articulate
- Well-read / informed, passionate and hunger to perform
- Location: Mumbai
- Desired Qualification: Full time MBA from IIM A/B/C/L; Graduation in Computer Science (preferably IIT/ NIT/ BITs/ kind of pedigree)
- Age: 25-30 years
- Required experience range: 2 to 4 years