Senior Recruiter at Techconnexions
Views:4209 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Analyst - Business Intelligence/Business Analysis - IT (3-9 yrs)
As a Business Analyst, you will be :
- Working with some of the largest enterprises globally on understand how they run their sales organizations and processes.
- You will be translating this (along with Solutioning Experts) into how the company should be deployed/configured for maximum impact in their context.
- You will 'project manage' this deployment and incoming change requests; in tandem with Service Delivery Engineers.
- You will monitor adoption and usage by the client's user base to identify ways to increase active usage.
- You will analyze the client's sales activities vs. outcomes to identify levers for higher effectiveness.
- You will work with Client Success Managers to engage the right client stakeholders in change management conversations.
- You will be measured on timely deployment and RoI delivered to clients.
This requires :
- Strong intrinsics on business problem-solving.
- Very deep commitment to delivering value to clients.
- Strong project management skills.
- Inclination towards pro-active communication to win stakeholder trust.
- Would have 3-5 years of overall work experience.
- Would have been in a project management role; handling 2-4 different projects parallelly.
- Would have 2+ years experience in a client-facing role.
- Has hands-on experience deploying analytics or productivity solutions at enterprises.
- The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with our clients and client success teams to drive business improvement initiatives e.g. new feature releases, performance analytics.
- Track and report performance, feature usage data.
- Engage clients to showcase areas of improvement via the company products.
- Translate into feature release requirement and work with project teams to release/upgrade configurations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.