Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:253 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Analyst - Business Data & Analytics - Oracle Cloud Applications (3-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?) :
- Requirements Gathering from Key Business Owners about the Reports and Dashboards needed for their teams and prioritizing based on impact.
- Designing the solution pages in the Oracle Cloud Dashboards and Managing the Entire Project Lifecyle through UAT and Deployment.
- Support the Users through Training and Explanation of Reports and Dashboards during Initial Stages
- Managing Reports through OTBI and Dashboards in the Oracle Cloud Applications and Establishing Measures for Capturing Data Corruption and Fixing Issues.
- Supporting Senior Management with Customized and Accessible Information on demand.
- Cross Functionally Aligning with Business Owners outside of Supply Chain for Data
Requirements that are needed to meet User Needs
- Identifying Areas of Improvement and Proposing Solutions and Software to further the Group's Efficiency and Reporting Needs
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience:
Minimum Qualifications :
- BE, TIER 1 or 2 Institute, Computer Science Background Required with SCM Experience
- 3-6 years Experience in managing business intelligence tools and catering to dashboard and reporting requirements.
- Experience in working in office suite (proficiency with MS Excel)
- Skilled in using the Oracle Cloud Based ERP Systems, SQL programming a must.
- Business Intelligence Knowledge and Ability to be a Techno-Functional Individual to resonate with User Needs and to Provide Optimal Solutions.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural & geographically diverse teams.
- Flexible to work in different time zones & able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good learner, proactive and team player
- Ability to prioritize work and complete task effectively
- RCCA based culture for quality improvement and continuous learning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate at all levels