HR Consultants at Aristo Consultants
Views:2681 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Analyst/AVP - Product Control - BFSI (1-9 yrs)
- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the trading divisions, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm's policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets
- Manage a team that is responsible for daily, weekly and monthly P&L, analysis (includes product analysis and new trade review) and Price verification
- Work closely with other divisions, including Regulatory Reporting, Corporate Accounting, Legal and Compliance, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
- Qualified CA/CFA/MBA with 1-9 yrs experience.
- Basic industry knowledge and strong accounting knowledge. Keen interest in products and markets and a flair for systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.