Founder at Serving Skill
Views:3984 Applications:1015 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Analyst/Associate - Valuations - Real Estate (0-2 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Responsible for conducting primary and secondary research within the real estate segment, followed by structuring and analyzing the gathered data.
- Required to undertake financial modeling for valuation estimations of various projects and to prepare reports/presentations on the findings of the valuation study undertaken.
- Responsible for valuation workings based on Direct Capitalization, Income Approach, Direct Comparison Approach, etc.
- Undertake Financial Feasibility Analyses, Market Analyses, Techno-economic Viability Studies, Due Diligence Exercise, etc
- To prepare valuation reports and proposals.
- To maintain databases and assist the manager in operational work.
Additional Information :
Experiences: (foundational experiences gained, key assignments covered, pre-identification foundational developmental experiences)
- Should have 0.5 -2 Years of experience after education
- May have worked in the field of finance with Real Estate Consulting firms
- May have worked with banks / NBFC's as relationship manager etc.
Skills and Knowledge: (foundational personal and business skills) :
- Expert knowledge of MS Office
- Strong writing skills
- Good financial understanding
- Team Player & able to build effective relationships within organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confident communication style able to communicate clearly and concisely with colleagues at all levels within the firm-
Qualifications: (key qualifications and foundational training) :
- MBA (Finance / Marketing)
- B. Com.
- B. Tech.
- Bachelor/Master of Urban Planning
Competencies: (critical pre-identification foundational competencies)
- Financial Modeling
- Report writing
Report To: Regional Manager
Required Qualification :
Job Insights :
- The candidates should ideally join within 2 months from now.
- Outstation candidates NOT allowed.
- Virtual On-boarding is possible.